Co-Create project organizes “The Co-Create Ecosystem”: an international event to make policy makers and cluster managers aware of the added value of cross-fertilization among CCIs and SMES
Co-creation and cross-fertilization act as a real trigger for innovation process in different context. This approaches may be activated among different sectors or various communities and cultures, or within private organizations or at different level in public sector. Frequently the creative sector plays a crucial role in activating this process and make it valuable.
What are the main challenges in activate the co-creation? How these processes can be structured and implemented? How these phenomena generate value and for who? Which are the actor that can activate, facilitate and implement co-creation and cross-fertilization? How policy makers, intermediaries, authorities can contribute or benefit from them? Next April 12, Co-Create project organizes a free international seminar in Milan where a panel of speakers will exchange experiences and perspectives around this actual and promising topic.
- Jesse Marsh, Sustainable innovation advisor at Atelier Studio Associato / ENoLL Interreg-MED Social & Creative Community featured by TALIA Horizontal Project
- Marta Coto, Project Manager at INOVA+, International Cooperation Unit, STARTS project
- Francesca Rizzo, Associate Professor of Department of Design at Politecnico di Milano
- Carlo Mango, Director of the Scientific Research Department of Fondazione Cariplo Director of Cariplo Factory
- Daniela Protti, DG Cultura, Regione Lombardia
- Mara Tognon, Regional Ministry for Culture Veneto
- Moderator: Prof. Francesco Zurlo, Deputy Dean of Design School, Politecnico di Milano
Free registration and more information on event website: https://bit.ly/2YQ0pIT