Co-CREATE Final Conference, 29 January 2020 | Brussels, Belgium
The Final Conference of the INTERREG MED project with the acronym Co-CREATE and full title: "Setting up a network of COmpetitive MED Clusters with the contribution of CREATive industriEs", coordinated by Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Crafts and Agriculture of Venice Rovigo Delta-Lagunare, will took take place on the 29th Jannuary 2020 in Brussels (Belgium).
Co-creation and cross-fertilisation processes between creative industries and traditional sectors are the best way to generate ideas for new products and services according to social and technological trends.
During the last three years, Co-CREATE partners have been codesigning and testing new methodologies and services as a basis of a transnational innovation network aimed to support all the actors to increase the quality and quantity of the innovation processes.
- 18:30 - Registration /welcome drink
- 19:00 - Opening: Welcome and introduction
- 19:15 - CO-CREATE results
- 20.30 - Overall Project capitalization results presentation
- 20:45 - Sharing contribution and discussion with the participants
- 22.45 - Conclusion for the final event
- 23:00 - End
Free register here: https://co-create-final-event.eventbrite.es