Who, When & Where
Co-Create is a project that aims to set up a network of competitive MED clusters with the contribution of creative industries.
The project started on the first of November 2016 and is planned to end on the 31th of October 2019. Nonetheless, the benefits from this project will still be present past this date.
WHO & WHERE
Co-Create is a project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund that will be applied in various regions from 7 European countries: Spain, Italy, Greece, Croatia, Slovenia, Portugal and France.
This project puts together partners coming from different consortia of different EU areas. As many transnational projects run in parallel across Europe, Co-Create will foster the exchange of experiences and the transfer of results among them and will enable a consolidation of insights, bundling of competences and thus create added value and increased scope.
Co-Create point of view is transnational as it intends to set up a transnational community of multimedia and digital competence providers to support innovation for clusters, organize a cross-clusters initiative to promote ideas from youths and creatives addressed to traditional sectors at transnational level, strenghten the cooperation with EU networks and EU Programmes for the sustainability of these projects.
- Veneto Region - ITALY / Veneto
- Secartys - SPAIN / Catalunya
- IAT – Andalusian Institute of Technology - SPAIN / Andalucía
- Toulon Var Technologies - FRANCE / Provence-Alpes- Côte d'Azur
- Jozef Stefan Institute - SLOVENIA / Zahodna Slovenija
- Association Science and Technology Park Almada MADAN PARQUE PORTUGAL - Setúbal - / Área Metropolitana de Lisboa
- Chamber of Kilkis - GREECE / Κεντρική Μακεδονία
- Politecnico di Milano - ITALY / Lombardia
- Lombardy Region - ITALY / Lombardia
- TECES - SLOVENIA / Vzhodna Slovenija
- TECOS - SLOVENIA / Vzhodna Slovenija
- Incubation for Growth S.A. - GREECE / Κεντρική Μακεδονία
- Region of Central Macedonia - GREECE / Κεντρική Μακεδονία
- Development Agency Zagreb – TPZ - CROATIA / Kontinentalna Hrvatska
- KIMbcn Foundation - SPAIN / Catalunya
- Development Agency of South Aegean Regio - Energeiaki GREECE / Νότιο Αιγαίο